Another Swedish delight : Semlor !
Oven : 225°C
100gr Butter - 3 dl Milk - 50gr yeast - 10gr salt - 1 dl Sugar - 1 egg - 10gr Baking powder - 1 L of Flour or less
1. Melt the butter and pour in the milk. Keep it lukewarm
2. Crumble the yeast in a bowl. Add salt, sugar, the dough and egg
3. Mix in the baking powder and flour gradually and work the dough smoothly and smoothly.
4.Let it ferment for 30 minutes in the bowl
5. Pick up the dough on the workbench and work it further
6. Bake out to round buns. Place them on greased plates or baking sheet paper. 7. Let them rest for 15 to 30 minutes
8. Brush with beaten egg. Bake the buns in the oven for 8-10 minutes
9. Let the buns cool
10. Cut off the lid of the buns and grooves the inside. Fill the buns with the filling below.
125gr of sweet almond
Inside of the buns
1 dl hot milk
1 dl sugar
2 dl Whipped cream
10. Scald, peel and grind the almond. Pour the hot milk over the curd, the remains of the inside of the buns. Add the almond and sugar. The filling should be quite loose.
11. Sprinkle whipped cream on the filled buns. Put on the lids. Add over the lids icing sugar.